jobs

jobs

Monday 1 April 2013

For the non workers ...

Okay ... So this is a tad of subject ... But I feel like there is something to be said here !!

And I hope you all agree !

So it has been in the press a lot recently about benefit cuts .. People not working blah blah blah !

Yes I work so the benefit cut does not affect me ..... BUT !

I think this actually needs to get broken down into points here so :

1) people who are sick - and no I'm talking about a flu and cold ect - I'm talking about people that have serve disabilities and mental health issues THAT are genuinely sick ! Why are we making these people suffer more then what they already are ?
Should we not be helping these people have better life's ... They are already bloody suffering CAMERON !!! If me and you was to get sick ... And we actually could not work ... Would we not want help ? Would we not want that little bit extra just to help our little life's a bit easier for ourselves ??? Ask yourself this ???

2) The people that actually do want to work but are finding it hard : Now why am I hearing these people being labeled as benefit scroungers ??? There not !!! There genuine people who want to work ! They are looking but actually can't find anything .... They go to the job centre and sign on ... The job centre are too busy to actually help people because the system is weak ! Why is there not a proper recruitment system in place ! To actually help people better themselves and back into work ??! Instead of !!! Go apply for a certain amount of jobs and see how it goes ??? Or bloody putting them into the pound shop and cheap labour ! I'm sorry but who actually wants to be a check out girl all there life ???? Just irritates me such much ! The job centre are meant to be their for people and advise them back into work ! I'm sorry but from what I have seen and herd ! They actually do NOTHING ! And we all know why that is !!! Because there is too many people out of work and they can't keep up with it ! If David Cameron actually pulled his finger out of his ass and done something with the job centre and made it a strong and sufficient system ! Somewhere people feel like they could turn to when there out of work ! This would not be a problem ! .... I know what your all going to say ... But the jobs are not their ??? Well the way I see things .. They are ... It's just the skills people lack for that job ... This is where the job centre could bring in extra training and skill building techniques to help yes HELP people find a new role ! And a better career !

3) The people that actually can't be bothered : now this makes me laugh so hard ! If someone cannot be bothered to work ... What are you going to do all your life ??? As much as I don't like my job ! And I hate getting up early ! I have financial commitments ! And I would get bloody bored sitting at home all day watching Jeremy Kyle ! ... Are these people ... Doing this because the system is weak ?! I have no idea on this ... Personally I don't understand how someone would not want a career ? Would you not like to have a good life ? Building a better future for yourself ? Building better relationships with people ?

I just don't get it !

I would love some comments on this one people ? On how you feel ?? Sorry it's a bit of track but i feel like i had to say something ... But I'm sure in some sense we can all relate to this some how !

Thank you ! Oh and remember to follow me on twitter :) @liamsbigblog

Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment