jobs

jobs

Monday 4 March 2013

Getting better

So my third post.......

Getting a bit addicted to this me thinks ...

Oh I'm on twitter also LiamY makes it a lot easier .... Make sure you follow to get updates :)

So making yourself better I.e qualifications wise...

So I want to hear your view on this .. Would you say it's better to have a degree ect or experience in a certain area of profession ?

Personally from what I have herd it can go two ways ... I have friends with business management degrees ... Marketing ... And they haven't got very far ? Is this because they don't have experience ? Or have they put themselves into the wrong situation ?

But myself .. I didn't study for a degree .. But I am currently in a better situation then some people who have a degree ...

I have enrolled and have started my degree .... But I am doing this because its actually an area of interest and hopefully one day it shall better me ...

So what are your thoughts on this ?

Oh and remember to twitter me :) thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment