jobs

jobs

Monday 4 March 2013

Finding that perfect job

So this is my first blog ... I will rant and rave at times
But I hope you enjoy it ....

So finding that perfect job ... This is a subject very close to my heart as at the moment I am currently employed thought I had found THE DREAM JOB but it turns out to be worse then the company before ... Which I didn't think was possible ...so I'm looking again...

I work in the property management area of things hopefully this will change one day !

Well so far I've had two interviews both very close to each other in time ... And NO I didn't get them which one I was pretty gutted about

What annoys me is the fact that you need to experience in certain areas to get these jobs ... But please tell me the obvious ! How am I meant to get experience if no one will give me the chance to ????!!!

Can anyone actually answer that question ?

How can I gain experience without being given the opportunity ?

I think with all the recent changes with the economy and so many people being jobless ... Should this not be a time that we give each other a chance ?

It's not the fact I don't have experience within this area but its one particular area I don't have experience in and that's FINANCE !

Because I don't have any financial experience on the property management side of the business ...people actually look down on you ??! What's that all about huh ???

I know this is all a rant and rave ... But I'm just trying to get my head around it all ...

Tell you something ... Recruitment agencies ... There is one particular recruitment agency ... I have spoken to in the past and they basically told me to get of there phone and stop wasting there time !! SORRY and you know this was by one of the recruitment directors for this agency ... Very well known agency I tell you ... Lets just say they have been blacklisted in my books haha !!! And I'm pretty sure they get paid to actually find you a job RIGHT !!!!

I have dealt with a lot of recruitment agencies so far and no luck ... But there are some good ones about ... Obviously depending on the area of work you are looking for .

Some of them phone you speak for ten minutes and you never hear from them again !!! Is that because they have nothing for you ? Or is it the fact that you have gone to the back of the pile and they have completely forgotten about you ? That's what I always think anyways ...

Some of them do call you now and again when they have something that totally don't match what your actually looking for WHICH really does make me laugh hard at them !

Some you email and they ignore you ... It's just irritating ... Is there actually a good recruitment company out there !!!??? Ones that phone you ? Ones that actually find you something ???

My current role was through an agency ... This woman at this agency OMG the amount of times I actually wanted to scream at her for being so dumb ... You know even the company that has hired me complained about this recruitment agency because they was far to slow on comes backs ... It took 3 weeks to come to a decision on pay ect ... It consisted of two phone calls and an email ... And it took her that long ... I know your busy love but come on ... I don't want to be waiting forever !!!

Anyhow for you people that are looking for a new job I wish you the best of luck and to my new readers ... There will be more so keep your eyes peeled !

No comments:

Post a Comment